Love Being a Servant
Welcome New Clerks!
The mission of the North Carolina Association of Municipal Clerks, in cooperation with the International Institute of Municipal Clerks, School of Government at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the North Carolina League of Municipalities in Raleigh, is to provide a professional organization of city, town and village clerks from across the state, dedicated to the continued growth and development of each municipal clerk and their municipality.
The North Carolina Association of Municipal Clerks (NCAMC) is committed to continuing to build efficiency, productivity, communication and a thirst for knowledge and information which created the need for a network between clerks and to maintain a distinctive professional organization and to blend its unique heritage with its vibrant future. Important element of this vision are:
- Cooperate with and support the International Institute of Municipal Clerks (IIMC), North Carolina League of Municipalities (NCLM) and North Carolina Association of Municipal Clerks (NCAMC) organizations and bond with other clerks in those organizations to keep the network alive.
- Encourage and support active memberships with the IIMC, NCLM and the NCAMC.
- Recognize the dedication, loyalty, wisdom and foresight of municipal clerks.
- Encourage participation toward earning Certified Municipal Clerk (CMC) and Master Municipal Clerk (MMC) designations.
- Encourage attendance for the January Schools, Regional Schools, MMC Academy Classes and Annual Business Conferences.
- Encourage participation on advisory committees and such as Finance Committee, Publicity Committee, Program and Education Committee, Nominating Committee, NCLM Policy Advisory Groups and Technical Committees, etc.